December 31, 2006

Church Reaction

Some heard through the vine why I was loosing my hair and others observed something was happening to my hair. I remember the cute snow white wool cap that I wore that day to Church. There were several hundred people in attendance and as I found a seat, friends gave me warm smiles and commented on my cap. Worship was great and gave me so much encouragement on the blessings that God would provide through my baldness.

After the service, many came towards me. Prayer warriors, cancer survivors, and friendly faces all made sure everything was alright. I have such a deep respect for this family of believers. I tried so hard to hide my balding and although many probably wondered what was going on they respected my privacy until it was time to share. When I did share, their support was indescribably beautiful.

0 comments: